Atlona® OmniStream IP to Analog Audio Bridge
The Atlona® OmniStream 238 receives audio streamed from OmniStream AV encoders, and delivers up to 16 audio outputs, configurable as eight stereo pairs or 16 mono channels. OmniStream features industry standard, AES67 compatible audio over IP streaming. Up to sixteen channels of PCM audio can be received by the OmniStream 238. An audio stream can be routed to one or more unbalanced or balanced outputs, each with programmable volume control. The OmniStream 238 is ideal for feeding audio from HDMI sources into a whole-house audio system, as well as multiple audio zones in a commercial AV application.
Dante Networked Audio Interface
- Integrate with Dante-equipped DSPs and systems
- Interface directly into a facility or enterprise-wide distributed audio system for paging, background music, and more
- Dante audio over IP routing configuration is necessary for setting up audio streaming from OmniStream encoders to the OmniStream 238, and requires Dante Controller software.
16 Balanced or Unbalanced Analog Audio Outputs
- Configurable as stereo audio pairs or mono channels
- Compatible with consumer or professional amplifiers and sound systems
Dedicated, Programmable Volume and Mute Control for Each Audio Output
- Enables independent output level settings to control volume in a specific room or zone
- Also ideal for establishing proper gain structure in commercial audio systems
Supports Cascading up to Eight Units
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch allows direct interconnection of multiple OmniStream 238 units
- Simplifies integration for larger systems with just a single connection to the network